AMS Operations and Excellence Analyst - Maternity cover
Join the world’s oldest start-up and turn up the volume on your career.
At GN Audio, we work to lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio and video solutions.
You’ll join a team of dedicated people who co-develop tools and tactics on how to achieve strategic Jabra Support & Services (JSS) project objectives.
JSS creates value for Jabra customers with engaged employees, personalized experiences, and sustainable solutions for next generation customer journeys across content, technical support, aftermarket services and commercial offerings.
We believe in continual improvements in everything we do, develop, and deliver to Jabra fans around the world! Our new AMS Operations and Excellence Analyst is a key driving force on this journey keeping the momentum up across initiatives and stakeholders in a dynamic environment!
What will you be doing?
- Support the development and maintenance of Customer facing tools and programs in AMS such as JabraServiceNet (JSN)
- Coordinate global process implementations for both new processes and optimization/upgrade of existing processes within operational and/or systems handling together with Global AMS team and Operations & Excellence Manager
- Support the AMS organization through ensuring operational efficiency and compliance in AMS operations worldwide through monitoring of operational performance and quality as well as processes and systems.
- Perform Global recurring tasks and support/drive smaller projects with regional or global span as assigned by manager or Director, Aftermarket Services.
- Perform analysis as requested within AMS span to secure best in class operation and customer experience.
You see yourself in these statements.
You work effectively with individuals and teams and have strong communication skills.
You enjoy applying your expertise to solve complex problems and issues.
You are process-oriented and systematic in your approach.
You demonstrate the ability to navigate between different organizational departments and functions based on the task.
More about your preferred background
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience from international Aftermarket Service environment as project manager, specialist, or Aftermarket Service Manager.
- Expert in Aftermarket Service area with knowledge on industry benchmark and competitor environment.
- Solid IT understanding for new system and tools development
- Great knowledge on Online IT solutions and tools as well as D365FO system
- Solid process and understanding and experience with process mapping.
- Focused on ECO system
The Jabra culture
The Jabra culture is upbeat and positive. We greet every day with energy and enthusiasm, bringing our best selves and approaching problem-solving and challenges with a ‘glass half full’ attitude. We’re independent, but we also know when two heads are better than one. Our leaders are supportive, our teams are tight-knit, and we believe in the power of collaboration across every level of our organization.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Apply now.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact AMS Operations & Excellence Manager, Laura Donose on +45 28 94 57 24.
Dela detta jobb