Digital Product Owner – Consumer Experience
Skåne län |
Digital Product Owner – Consumer Experience
Job Summary: if you are a digital product owner and you truly want to make an impact in peoples lives and health, this is your opportunity to join a fast changing medical tech company and put all your knowledge and experience to good use!
In the e-com & digital solutions team we are looking for a digital product owner that will own a wide range of exciting online products such as online hearing tests and lift them to the next level. Your focus will be on helping us transform and adapt to a more digitalized approach to business and you will focus on products targeted our end customers – the hearing aid users.
Your key Responsibilities
As Digital Product Owner you provide hands-on technical and functional input to designing, maintenaning, building, integrating and testing complex software components per functional and technical design specifications. While doing so you follow software development methodologies and release processes. Responsibilities can be summed up to:
- Own product vision and roadmap for products and manage, prioritize, and assesses the impact of all work items, such as new features, defects, including providing the decision to create, fix or defer at the project level. We work with agile methods for development.
- Work with business stakeholders to define and track key product performance indicators (KPIs), release-specific success metrics
- Play a leadership role within the Scrum team to ensure that capabilities are in-scope, on-time and of high quality
Groom the product backlog, prioritizing highest value features first
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of all the product aspects, including the customers and user perspective, competitive products and our technical capabilities
- Translate the program backlog into user stories and product iterations to feed the implementation team(s)
- Ensure and communicate clear prioritization in the backlog based on delivering maximum value to the customer
- Onboard local markets and train the sales, marketing and customer care teams to ensure full understanding of and buy-in within the company.
- Working with designers, programmers, and other team members to ensure that the product is designed according to specifications
Collaboration is key in the job. Expect to spend time on gathering requirements from and sharing ideas with Senior and Executive staff members from the commercial team – primarily in the US to begin with. To execute on the development you will join a small Scrum team with team members in Denmark and our site in Poland. The team also has 2 other Digital Product Owners, who focuses on our B2B products.
Who you are
- You are guided by customer insights, customer needs and speak with data to constantly improve our online experience
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to be part of a wonderful team and help us build for the future
- A knowledgeable expert in marketing, business, and modern technology with a holistic view of online experiences
- A team player by heart and have a systematic and structured approach and enhanced desire for consistency.
- At GN the business language is English and we expect you to be at a very proficient level
- You have the ability to say and create buy-in from your stakeholders when needed.
We expect that there can be several ways to succeed in the role. We believe that some or most of the following increases your chances of success:
- 5+ years of experience as digital product owner
- Enthusiastic, thorough, inclusive and results-oriented
- Knowledge and experience of working according to agile methodologies and product development
- Able to deliver software development/integration projects that cover front-end, backend
- Able to own roadmap and help to shape this by working closely with various stakeholders to integrate with business strategy
- Experience with change management and working in a complex international environment
- Make sound and timely decisions based on careful consideration of data, customer insights and market feedback
What we offer
While making a big difference for hearing care professionals and people with a hearing loss, we also believe in creating a fantastic and flexible work environment. We want everyone to contribute with their ideas and encourage you to contribute with improvements that benefit our products and worklife. We believe this is stimulating for our GN and its people.
Our workplace offers plenty of different benefits, diversity, and flexibility to keep us happy and healthy and allow us to focus on what matters to us in and outside of work.
Did we manage to get you interested?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than June 6, 2023. We hope to conduct interviews during June.
The role will report directly to the Sr. Director of e-commerce and Digital Solutions. You will work from GN Hearing’s headquarters in Ballerup, Copenhagen, with the ability to have flexible hours working from home.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to connect with Jan-Cees van der Doe, Senior Director of eCommerce & Digital Customer Solutions, on LinkedIn.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dela detta jobb