Skåne län |
DSP SOFTWARE ARCHITECT – WORK WITH CUTTING-EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Join the world’s oldest start-up and turn up the volume on your career
At GN, we bring people closer, and through our Jabra brand, we are leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio and video solutions.
From Ballerup – or another European location – you are joining 50 highly skilled and dedicated colleagues in our fairly new Audio DSP department. We are further split into agile teams, each with max 9 developers, 1 scrum master and 1 product owner. We work with various aspects of the audio platform, including algorithms, implementation and software development.
What will you be doing?
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced DSP Software Architect to drive the audio software development efforts of our cutting-edge products. As a DSP Software Architect, you will play a critical role in designing, developing, and implementing audio (DSP) solutions for our next-generation Linux-based chipsets. You will collaborate closely with our engineering team to ensure the successful execution of DSP software projects and contribute to our mission of driving innovation in the industry.
Joining us, you will get to spend your days:
- Drive the software architecture and development of DSP software solutions in agile teams for our Linux- and Android-based chipsets, including defining system requirements, designing efficient and high-quality software, and ensuring reusable and well-tested software.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including hardware engineers, system engineers, and software engineers, to ensure seamless integration of software and hardware components, and to optimize the performance and efficiency of the DSP solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in DSP technology, software development tools, and Linux-based chipsets, and provide recommendations on incorporating new technologies into our products to enhance performance and functionality.
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior engineers, and contribute to the professional growth of the team.
- Review and evaluate requirements, and provide technical solutions that align with their needs and expectations.
- Prepare comprehensive technical documentation, including design specifications, test plans, and user manuals.
Sound good so far? Here’s what you’ll need to succeed:
- Bachelor's, Master's, or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Hands-on experience in developing DSP software for Linux-based chipsets or similar embedded systems.
- Strong expertise in C/C++ software development best practices.
- Deep understanding of Linux-based chipsets, including their architecture, features, and limitations, and experience with chipset-specific software development tools and libraries.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to optimize DSP software for performance, memory, and power efficiency.
- Experience with real-time operating systems (RTOS), embedded systems, and low-level programming for Linux-based chipsets.
- Familiarity with interfaces to audio peripherals, such as USB, I2S and TDM and their integration with DSP software is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, with the aptitude to effectively communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
If you are a results-driven DSP Software Architect with a strong software development background and deep expertise in Linux-based chipsets, we want to hear from you! Join our team and contribute to the development of state-of-the-art products that shape the future of the industry. If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Manager Kristian Timm Andersen at email@example.com.
Good luck with your application. We’re really looking forward to hearing from you.
Dela detta jobb