FRONTEND DEVELOPER TO CTRLPRINT
Stockholms län |
FRONTEND DEVELOPER TO CTRLPRINT
CtrlPrint is an international, fast growing SaaS company building the market leading collaboration platform for corporate reporting projects. Our headquarters is located in Stockholm, we have local offices in London and Helsinki and support customers globally. We are an inclusive, respectful and inspired company where everyone plays a key part to our success. We are sincere and transparent and always are willing to learn and develop to stay competitive, and are a successful company on a strong profitable growth trajectory.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend Developer with React knowledge to join our R&D department. In this role, you will be instrumental in building the best collaboration platform for corporate reporting projects. Our cross-functional team is focused on developing a high-quality product.
As Frontend Developer, your role will be to develop the frontend of our platform using React. You will collaborate with the Engineering Manager and your squad to reach our ambitious goals and help take our product to the next level. You will also be responsible for ensuring a high-quality product with a great user experience.
- Design and develop responsive web applications for our SaaS platform
- Develop reusable, maintainable and efficient React components, as part of our design system
- Work with the product and engineering teams to ensure the end-users have a delightful experience
- Take part in creating high-quality visuals and user interfaces, including wireframes, prototypes, and design specifications
- Implement user interface elements using React, TypeScript and a Material UI-based design system, using best practices and standards
- Ensure cross-browser and device compatibility
- Conduct usability and performance tests to ensure the product meets user needs and requirements
- Stay up to date with the latest UI/UX trends, techniques, and technologies
- Take an active role in our Product Discovery-process
An experienced and motivated professional that considers yourself as a Team Collaborator. The ideal candidate should have the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, have good problem solving skills, and possess strong communication skills. The job duties include working closely with team members to ensure projects are completed on time, identifying potential issues, devising effective solutions and sharing information with other team members in order to make informed decisions. The successful candidate must also have excellent organizational skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- A chance to join a successful, rapidly growing company
- A great and friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to develop your skills and career
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant firstname.lastname@example.org , or call +46 73 (0) 031 15 81 should you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
CtrlPrint AS AN EMPLOYER
CtrlPrint, founded in 2001, is a Swedish company. Today we have offices in Stockholm, Helsinki, and London from where we support customers all over the world. However, as we grow we are planning to expand our footprint. The next stop is Sydney, Australia. We are an inclusive and respectful company where everyone plays a key part in our success. We are sincere and always willing to learn and develop to stay competitive.
Dela detta jobb