MITRAC TCMS Architect
Västmanlands län |
MITRAC TCMS Architect
Leading societies to a low carbon future, Alstom develops and markets mobility solutions that provide the sustainable foundations for the future of transportation. Our product portfolio ranges from high-speed trains, metros, monorail, and trams to integrated systems, customised services, infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a caring, responsible, and innovative company where more than 70,000 people lead the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide
As TCMS Architect in the Train Control and Communication department you will have a key role in our interaction with customers and users. Identifying and classifying the customer requests and then propose technical solutions in either customer or Alstom domain. You will work closely with program managers and lead engineers to identify the actual needs for updates in the support process to our users. Also you will bring vital information to the development teams on how to design new and improved product versions, based on your experience and input from the customer and user interaction. Key skills are communication and ability to describe the problem and need, as well as the solution.
· Technical responsibility of the TCMS solution, including electronics, software, hardware and functional concept
· Consolidates and manage requirements coming from customers and internal stakeholders
· Technical lead for interfaces and open items towards customer
· Provide expert support, lead complex technical issue investigations and provide problem solutions
· Provide expert support for bids, including customer alignments and concept validation
Your experience and qualifications:
· 5 years of experience of MITRAC TCMS architecture, products, and applications
· Issue management and root cause analytics
· Proven architecture and requirement management
· Communication skills and experience from a global environment
· Strong technical leadership attributes are required
Alstom is the leading company in the mobility sector, solving the most interesting challenges for tomorrow’s mobility. That’s why we value inquisitive and innovative people who are passionate about working together to reinvent mobility, making it smarter and more sustainable. Day after day, we are building an agile, inclusive and responsible culture, where a diverse group of people are offered opportunities to learn, grow and advance in their careers, with options across functions and geographic locations. Are you ready to join a truly international community of great people on a challenging journey with a tangible impact and purpose?
Equal opportunity statement:
Alstom is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local law.
Dela detta jobb